Stroud Landfill and Recycling Centre
- Location: Simmsville Road, Stroud NSW 2425
- Phone: 02 4994 5699
- After Hours: 0427 621 530 or 02 4994 9186
Hours of Operation
|Monday||11am to 3pm|
|Thursday||12 noon to 4pm|
|Sunday||11am to 4pm|
Disposal Fees 2017-2018
You can take the following materials to this facility:
- Excess residential recyclable material can be delivered free of charge.
- Household quantities of chemicals can be delivered.
- Tyres, batteries and scrap metal can be delivered and will be recycled.
- Green waste can be delivered and will be mulched for reuse.
- A ‘Tip Shop’ sells items back to the community – a bargain can usually be found.
- Asbestos is accepted at this facility. People wishing to deliver asbestos are required to complete an application form a minimum of 48 hours prior to delivering the material.
All Disposal Fees include a waste levy payable to the NSW government.
Driveway attendents are bound by Council to charge the appropriate fee based on your waste type and vehicle description. All loads are treated as full loads in accordance with state and federal regulations.
Disposal Fees cannot be altered or varied in any way. Please refer to Councils waste disposal category definitions.