It’s nearly that time again when the team at MidCoast Council provides residents with a scrap metal and bulky waste clean up… an opportunity to dispose of those bulky, unwanted items without even leaving home.
This service is available to all MidCoast Council residents who currently receive a domestic waste and recycling collection service.
Download the Bulky Goods GREAT LAKES Flyer – BulkyWaste GREAT LAKES
Download the Bulky Goods MANNING Flyer – BulkyWaste MANNING
Make time before then to familiarise yourself with our guidelines for preparing your waste for collection, and also with what items will be accepted. You can find this information in the sections below.
2019 collections will take place on the following dates:
Great Lakes region – from Monday 29 April – Friday 14 June
Zone 1 – 29/04/2019 to 07/05/2019
- All of Forster
Zone 2 – 08/05/2019 to 14/05/2019
- All of Tuncurry and Failford to the Pacific Highway and the boundary with the former Manning region.
Zone 3 – 15/05/2019 to 22/05/2019
- Green Point, Pacific Palms, Coomba Park and Smiths Lake including all households in this area receiving waste services on Tuesdays each week.
Zone 4 – 23/05/2019 to 30/05/2019
- Nabiac, Wootton, Seal Rocks, Bungwahl and all house-holds in this area with Wednesday waste services. Also Bulahdelah and all households in this area receiving a Monday waste service.
Zone 5 – 31/05/2019 to 06/06/2019
- Nerong to North of the bridge into Karuah, Pindimar, Tea Gardens and Hawks Nest including all households in this area receiving waste services Monday to Thursday.
Zone 6 – 07/06/2019 to 14/06/2019
- The Bucketts Way, Booral Rd, Stroud and Wards River including all households in this area with Friday waste service
Manning region – from Monday 24 June -Friday 9 August
Zone 1 – 24/06/2019 to 01/07/2019
- Hallidays Point, Diamond Beach, Black Head, Red Head, The Lakes Way to Pacific Hwy inc. Rainbow Flat, Chelmsbrook Est, Koorainghat, Half Chain Rd (Southern side of creek to Godfrey Hill Rd), Possum Brush, Nabiac, Wang Wauk, Bunyah, Dyers Crossing, Bucketts Way (from Tinonee Cemetery to former GTCC boundary at Belbora).
Zone 2 – 02/07/2019 to 08/07/2019
- Old Bar, Wallabi Point, Bohnock, Oxley and Mitchells Island, Manning Point, Glenthorne, Pampoolah, Half Chain Rd (Northern side of creek to Old Bar Rd), Purfleet, Forest Downs Est, Tinonee, Tinonee Rd to Bight Bridge, Mondrook, Bootawa, Bull Hill Rd, Killawarra, Kimbriki, Gloucester Rd, Burrell Creek, Dollys Flat, Karaak Flat, Mt George area up Nowendoc Rd to Rocks Crossing Reserve and side roads.
Zone 3 – 09/07/2019 to 16/07/2019
- Harrington, Crowdy Head, Johns River, Hannam Vale, Moorland, Coopernook, Moto, Croki, Jones Island, Langley Vale, Lansdowne, Upper Lansdowne, Yarratt Rd, Lansdowne Rd including Melinga, Oakvale Rd, Clovernook Est, Kundle Kundle and Brimbin Rd to Taree Airport.
Zone 4 – 17/07/2019 to 23/07/2019
- All of Cundletown Village, Dumaresq Island, Chatham (eastern side of railway line between racecourse and Browns Creek underpass and from the underpass to Crescent Ave).
Zone 5 – 24/07/2019 to 01/08/2019
- Taree North to Wingham Rd (western side of railway line between the Racecourse and Browns Creek underpass and from the underpass to Victoria Street), Taree, Taree Estate, Taree West, Wingham Rd to Bushland Dr and Bushland Estate.
Zone 6 – 02/08/2019 to 09/08/2019
- Kolodong District, Wingham Rd from Bushland Dr to Wingham, Woola Rd, Cedar Party Rd full length and estates, Youngs Rd, Wingham township, Comboyne Rd to Killabakh, Strathcedar, Mooral Creek, Bulga Rd from Wingham to Bobin, Marlee, Wherrol Flat, Caparra and Elands.
Gloucester region – from Monday 19 August – Friday 30 August
There is no zone by zone scheduling for the Gloucester region. The entire area will be covered during this period.
Each region is split into pick-up zones, so please check the detailed schedule when it becomes available to find out when we’ll be in your zone, and when to place your waste piles on the kerbside for collection. Please do not place your waste out earlier than indicated on the schedule, as this is classed as illegal dumping and you could be fined.
Remember – Re-Think your waste – What can you give to charity? What can be sold or swapped?
For more information on what items are accepted during the Bulky Waste Clean Up, please contact 1300 290 763 or visit the MidCoast Council Website https://www.midcoast.nsw.gov.au/Environment/Bins-and-Waste/Bulky-Waste-clean-up