Are your garage shelves stacked with half-filled paint tins, old motor oils and batteries that have been there for years?
Problem waste items that can’t go in your regular yellow recycling bin can be dropped off for free at any of our Community Recycling Centres (Tuncurry, Gloucester or The Bucketts Way), but right now we are saving you the trip.
Our mobile Community Recycling trailer will be visiting your area, where you can drop off household quantities of
- gas bottles
- motor oils (empty containers can be disposed of in the RED bin)
- car batteries
- household batteries
- fluoro globes and tubes (standard flood lights can be disposed of in RED bin)
- smoke detectors
- fire extinguishers
The Community Recycling Centre (CRC) Trailer is coming to town!
- Thursday 14th February – Park (opp Pollards General Store) Kirribilli Ave, Coomba Park – 8am–10am
- Thursday 14th March – Pacific Palms Recreation Club, 3957 The Lakes Way, Elizabeth Beach – 8am–10am
- Thursday 11th April – Opp Coopernook Hotel, George Gibson Drive, Coopernook – 8am–10am
- Thursday 16th May – Main Road(Opp General Store), Manning Point 8am-10am
- Thursday 27th June – Wylie Breckenridge Park, Black Head – 8am–10am
- Thursday 15th August – Community Hall, 3760 Bucketts Way, Krambach – 8am–10am
- Tuesday 10th September – Waste Transfer Station, Pacific Hwy, Bulahdelah – 1pm–3pm
- Thursday 17th October – Waste Transfer Station, Winta Road (Industrial Estate) Tea Gardens 8am-10am
- Thursday 14th November – Community Recycling Centre, Gloucester Landfill, 385 Thunderbolts Way, Gloucester 8am-10am
*Dates & times are subject to change – so please confirm prior to the event.